Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fear

Do you ever get a weird feeling inside? And you don't know what it is. But it's not something good. And it aches. But it's dull. And you don't want to acknowledge it? But you should.

Is it possible to be overly courageous and do you think having such a quality can destroy some parts of you? Or maybe all of you.

And have you ever experienced an unbearable emotion, but time goes by and then one day it hits you. Like maybe, you never really felt what you were feeling at the time you were feeling it. But remembering it now makes it real.

Fear isn't real but I fear, fully. I fear fear. I fear things that don't exist. I fear scenarios I make up in my mind. I fear my nightmares.

Because when I feel fear, it feels as if I'm about to die. Fear isn't real, I've heard. But it's realest thing in my life.

2 comments:

GvSparx - Inspiring Love said...

It's not bad to fear, but it hurts to be unclear.

Brittany said...

Well it actually is bad if your fear is affecting you on an unhealthy level. Which it has for me.

the truth about freedom

The space between inhale and exhale the space between stars fill up with air, and collapse into dust I walk a sunlit path and breath...