Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Higher Consciousness

As I inhaled, the air swam into my lungs filling the spaces beside my heart. It made me feel lighter, almost free. Like petals falling off of a flower, letting go of the bud they once held onto.

I realized there are two worlds out here. The one we look at, eyes wide open. But there is a whole underground tunnel when you close your eyes. Inside your mind. It will guide you to places where colors can fly, where sky hangs in shades of pink, and people are not people. But rather floating, glittering miracles sitting in a light you can't find in reality. To get here you must be connected. You must believe. There is a gateway from the crown-at the top- of your head which extends into the Universe. Grab my hand, I'll take you.

This is no Peter Pan story, where a boy filled with dreams will come through your window and take you to Neverland. But I imagine that story could have came from the same place I'm talking about. Maybe I should ask the author.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would you take my hand?
I'm sure it's a beautiful world.

the truth about freedom

The space between inhale and exhale the space between stars fill up with air, and collapse into dust I walk a sunlit path and breath...