Monday, February 7, 2011

Find It

You were ravishing and full of love-
Seek that within yourself.
Don’t wish that you were someone else.
If I had something left to say
I would tell you to
Find you’re heart, and carry it.
Don’t bury it.

If you could hold on to the one thing
That leads you to the right things
Would you let it go?

When you’re all alone in a dark, cold room
You look around and guess that it’s over too soon
But you forgot the lights were on
You forgot the best surrounds

And you once had me
The time I fell, you didn’t wait for me
And at the bottom there were tears
That got me up and brought me here

Loneliness was a best friend
But I’m back at the top again.

No comments:

the truth about freedom

The space between inhale and exhale the space between stars fill up with air, and collapse into dust I walk a sunlit path and breath...